Im looking for a specific video

ak1992

3 posts
Posted 08 Nov 2019 - 03:56 AM #1
Soo yea this one used to be one of my favorites, i forget the girls name but shes a blonde who is either from the UK or England.. so in this particular video im looking for starts with the main character (the blonde brit) is in a job interview and she is really desperate to pee so she asks to be excused and go to the bathroom where she wets her jeans and her stripped pink and white panties than basically realizes she just soaked herself and she takes out a i think it was a white skirt and she goes back to the interview and she has been drinking water throughout most of the video soo she starts rubbing herself through her already wet panties and as she continues her interview she becomes clearly more and more distracted as she keeps touching herself and getting more and more turned on and than she rewets her panties but this time she completely soaks them and you can see the constant glistening so well through her pink and white stripped.. soo much more than the first wetting, and as shes re wetting shes also playing with herself rubbing her pussy underneath the table while shes still trying to get through the interview but it becomes almost impossible as she get more and more turned onĀ 
Any charges through our payment processor Zombaio will read ZOMBAIO.COM on your cardholder statement. The merchant on file and general commercial agent is Stagestores Media Ltd, with outlet location and principle place of business at 6 Ioanni Stylianou, 2003, Cyprus. Any complaints in regard to site access or purchases on this site shall be directed to the merchant and authorized sales agent to the postal address or to email support@omorashi.tv. The legal jurisdiction that governs the contract between the merchant and the cardholder is Cyprus.