Dream-Sleeping Desperation - Tumblr

Cosima

11 posts
Posted 08 Feb 2020 - 09:50 AM #1
Sooo last night I had a dream where I REALLY had to pee. Like I was at a 10 so ran to the bathroom which was busy. So I had to stand in line and squirm and such until finally I got to a stall. Then I started messing with myself and holding it for as long as I could until I HAD to pee.

Normally when I have a pee dream that means real life me has to pee as well. So I woke up from this dream NEEDING TO PEE. I had woken up about 3 hours before this but fell right back asleep so now my bladder was begging me to go pee. I was so tired tho that my body and brain weren’t working together so I couldn’t get myself to get up. So I laid in bed for a long while squirming and holding myself hoping not to pee everywhere.

Finally my bladder had enough and I felt myself about to let it all out. I hoped out of bed so fast and ran into the bathroom. I decided there to have some fun with myself like I did in my dream so held myself and bounced around in front of the toilet. Finally it became too much and I finally let myself use the toilet. I peed for a good 5 minutes and man it felt sooooo goooood.

Written by Omo - Secret
https://omo-sercet.tumblr.com/post/178607782881/dream-sleeping-desperation 
Any charges through our payment processor Zombaio will read ZOMBAIO.COM on your cardholder statement. The merchant on file and general commercial agent is Stagestores Media Ltd, with outlet location and principle place of business at 6 Ioanni Stylianou, 2003, Cyprus. Any complaints in regard to site access or purchases on this site shall be directed to the merchant and authorized sales agent to the postal address or to email support@omorashi.tv. The legal jurisdiction that governs the contract between the merchant and the cardholder is Cyprus.