Quarantine - Tumblr

Cosima

11 posts
Posted 04 Apr 2020 - 11:42 AM #1
Luis and Margo were both home from their jobs.

It’s been days. Neither work at “life sustaining businesses” so they’re both working from home.

Working from home

Yeah.

Working from home has been going on for about four days. In those four days, the most work being done has been Luis trying to hold onto control of his bladder, and Margo having it in her grip.

She’s kept the bathroom locked for him, save for a shower everyday. He could pee in the shower, but that was it.

It’s an impossible challenge that Luis was losing two, three, maybe even four times a day.

Like right now. Luis was standing on their balcony, it was about noon. The shower wouldn’t open for a few hours. He was wetting his pants. Hoping none of their nosy neighbors had binoculars.

(Which most did, quarantine was boring most of them).

Margo would laugh at him, call him all sorts of names.

“Oh honey, you’re too much of a baby to hold it, I see. Don’t worry, I know that now.”

And Luis was fully losing control of his bladder. He wondered, as he peed himself for the fifth time on the fifth day, if Margo intended for it to happen.

On the sixth day at ten in the morning, he just let go in the middle of the kitchen. He didn’t even know until he felt his sweatpants grow warm and wet. Margo laughed at him from the table.

“There we go, it’s clear to me now. I know the solution to this problem.”

And that’s how Luis ended up taking his meeting that day at noon over Skype…in a diaper.

Luis was sure his coworkers could tell.

Especially because Margo stood in the doorway to the office, smiling wickedly at him, making lewd gestures.

And halfway through the meeting, he was wetting his diaper. He felt it grow hot and heavy between his legs.

When his coworkers said nothing, he couldn’t believe his luck. His pants weren’t wet, no one could tell!

Margo could tell.

She knelt down out of view, and pulled his pants down, gazing at the sopping mess.

Without a seconds hesitation, she took it off. Luis covered the sound of the tape with a heavy cough, but that prompted more attention than he wanted from his coworkers.

“I’m okay, my wife just-Uh-she bought a new candle and it tickles my throat.”

Margo took the diaper and his pants, leaving him exposed there. He prayed to god he wouldn’t have to stand up for any reaosn.

Afterwards, he found Margo in their bedroom, completely naked.

And the days bled on and their game continued.

Written By Omomylove
https://omomylove.tumblr.com/post/613493367492493312/quarantine-luis-and-margo-were-both-home-from?is_related_post=1
Any charges through our payment processor Zombaio will read ZOMBAIO.COM on your cardholder statement. The merchant on file and general commercial agent is Stagestores Media Ltd, with outlet location and principle place of business at 6 Ioanni Stylianou, 2003, Cyprus. Any complaints in regard to site access or purchases on this site shall be directed to the merchant and authorized sales agent to the postal address or to email support@omorashi.tv. The legal jurisdiction that governs the contract between the merchant and the cardholder is Cyprus.