Welcome! Having login issues? Videos Not Playing? **UPDATED**

Archer

7 posts
Posted 04 Jul 2019 - 04:51 AM #1
UPDATE #3
All videos should now be playing again. 

UPDATE #2
I've managed to recover almost all of the missing video files from a deleted backup on one of my local drives, I'll be beginning the upload process today but it will take some time, probably 2-3 days.

UPDATE #1
Apologies for the lengthy downtime, logins and videos are now working again.

The server shit the bed last night and I was forced to restore the site from a backup, well the videos at least. I had local backup of the database from about an hour before the downtime occured, so we've been restored to that. 

The backup I had for the videos was from Sunday the 7th, unfortunately the backup died before it finished backing up leaving me with incomplete archive of videos, 4452 videos to be precise, meaning we've lost about 1000 videos, pretty shit to say the least but fortunate that we didn't lose more. The unplayable videos are still on the website, so if you run into one please flag it as "Not Playing" and we'll do our best to re-add it.

In the mean time I'll be dumping as much content as possible, and changing our back up procedures to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Premium Upgrades are disabled temporarily also.

Registered User view limits have been lifted until Premium Upgrades are available again.

Hi guys & girls, welcome to the new site, I'll be making a big announcement shortly regarding everything but this post is just to serve as a short update. I'm a bit busy today but I wanted to get the update out.

There's been a slight roll back in regards to the database, if you made an account before roughly the 13th of June 2019 you'll be able to login.

But if you made your account after that, you'll need to create it again. Premium Users who registered in that time, or people who bought premium in that time your accounts won't have premium straight away, I'll be working back through the list I have to fix the Premium Users effected by the rollback. If you're reading this though and still having issues message me through my profile or at support@omorashi.tv and I'll get you sorted.

Videos are working.
Forums are working.
Most things are working.
Unsure if uploads are working, will be testing shortly. uploads are working.
Photos aren't working currently - will be fixed soon. fixed now.

Some of the language translations aren't present yet so some page titles may not display properly.

If you find any website issues please message me or create a topic over on the helpdesk.